Monday, May 14, 2007

Long Absence

Hmm, I have been away from your for a while blog. In this long absense, I feel that there are many things happened to me and that I should post in this blog. Well I was mostly about Job hunting, which I haven't performed well. What troubled me the most is the SPI in Japanese. But also, some say that I'm too dark ... Oh my budha, what I should do about this? Well, but anyway, I think it's the problem of matching. I will go to the place they need me. I will love sb whos loves me. Because, I can't change, I dont have confidence that I can change myself for you.

Still there have many things to do... Research, Conference.... And what bothers me most is my laziness !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ganbaranakucha cha cha ............

2 comments:

CHAN said...

Hehe, be positive!!! You`re gonna be alright, I bet. You don`t have to change, and let your freaky flag fly.
I think people like you as the way you are:))
PS: anyway, can you just make it easier to be able to comment on your blog???

jappy said...

Thanks for the encouragement!

PS: Yes, Madam!